Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Coming Soon



I'm always on the lookout for Ranunculus in my area supermarkets.  They are so beautiful, with their soft, papery petals and wavy stems.  So far, I've only found this one pot, but I'm hoping to have a selection of different colors in cut stems soon.  Why do I buy them?  To photograph them, of course!  So hopefully, you will be seeing more ranunculus, coming soon.  :)

I would be honored if you would join me for Thursday's Inspiration tomorrow.  The word prompt is green.  My post should be up by 2:00 pm New York time.  See you then!


10 comments:

  1. I LOVE ranunculus. It's difficult to find here, and when I do, it's very expensive. But I still splurge, now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only see them here in NJ in the spring, Kirby. And yes, I splurge, too! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Mary,
    Gorgeous choice of hue in your ranunculus, dear friend!
    Your photography is always so~o~o inspiring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always so kind, Pat! Thank you so much! I've been wanting so badly to find the pinks and whites, but these orange ones are well-suited to my dark backgrounds... :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Whomever named that flower must have been feeling ridiculous that day! I just always have to smile whenever I see it! So beautiful and your photo is gorgeous as expected!! Mary, I've been buried in work and snow, I've missed you! Just sayin. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a ridiculous name for such a beautiful flower, isn't it? Thanks so much for stopping by to comment, Lisa! I hope you get "dug out" from under soon. ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Never seen that flower so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!